Friday, December 2, 2011

Fun December Snack!

CINNAMON POPCORN
I'd like to think that I invented this...but maybe not. Have you ever had this though?
I made a huge batch of popcorn after Henry's nap (we make popcorn the good old fashioned way, because it is WAY better!) and I made a little too much by accident. So I decided to start making tasting bowls.
Salt and Pepper Popcorn-tasty, but not really my thing.
Creole Seasoning Popcorn-YUM for anyone who likes a bit of spice in their life! My Lousianan mission companion actually taught me this one.
Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn-YUMMY! Salty and sweet with cinnamon as a backdrop flavor! Can it get any better?
Nutmeg Popcorn-not so great. Too much flavor.
Garlic Salt Popcorn-Jason would've probably liked this since he loves garlic!
Buttery Popcorn (with real melted butter)-classic

Back to cinnamon popcorn-you should make this. Just make popcorn, add salt, and then sprinkle as much cinnamon sugar as you want! Just a light delicious snack. Mmmm...think I'll make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment