This is what time Henry woke up. His usual wake up time lately is around 6am. "Happy Birthday Mama!"
This is where Jason took us out for breakfast.
Henry was too busy pointing out the cool fans to pose for the picture. Such is life right now.
Henry learned how to use crayons for the first time! We let him draw lines and squiggles and dots until he decided that the crayons actually looked quite edible.
After Henry's 2ND nap, woo hoo, we dropped him off at a friends house (that Jason had set up previously) and went on a date, just the two of us. We had fun put put golfing. That's something we haven't done since we first started dating. It's still a good, fun and relaxing time. Don't mind the way my maternity shirt makes me look like a buffalo in the next couple of pictures.
Jason's golfing skills are not too far different from what they were a few years ago. Notice the ball nestled in the rocks. :) He did beat me on some holes, but I won in the end by 5 holes. This was a more serious mini-golf site. There were no greens where you could get a hole in 1. Bummer. We got 2's sometimes though. It was a hard course for sure!
Jason wanted to try hockey style-and actually got it in the hole! Apparently he's better putting backwards. haha

We went out and got ice-cream cones, came back, put Henry to bed, and then made Bubble Bread (other-wise known as Monkey or Pull Apart Bread) for my birthday treat. We ate half of it at night while reading a chapter in the Book of Mormon and ate the other half the next morning with Henry. He just had to wait until morning to get his. YUMMY!



So those are the highlights. Really the whole day was just perfect! I even got sung to in Spanish by my 2 adorable nieces! Some other things were that he stayed home from school to spend my day with me. AND, he changed all of Henry's diapers ALL day! Jason had been planning all this stuff for a few weeks and it was supposed to be a surprise. I had no idea until he blew his cover...by just telling me what we're really doing...the day before. Poor guy can't keep a 'surprise' secret to save his life. Oh well. It just gave me something to be excited about even more! When he told me that he was taking school off I got so excited that I jumped on him, and then regretted it because jumping that high this pregnant is just not cool. ;)
que legal que fez muitas coisas divertidas em seu aniversário!!!!!bjus amiga
ReplyDeleteNow all I can think about is bubble bread. I should go to the store...
ReplyDeleteThat first picture of you I couldn't even tell you were pregnant. You look great! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Dana, about to go make some bubble bread! Happy (belated) Birthday!!
ReplyDelete