Henry does something I find strange and gross, and I was wondering if it's a normal baby thing, or if he's just odd. ;)
If he's already put something in his mouth to eat, and is chewing it, but sees me pull out something that looks tastier to him, he won't just finish chewing what he's already started and then go for the new thing. He reaches in his mouth (with both hands sometimes) and pulls out whatever is in there, no matter how mastigated it is already. Then he reaches for the new thing, even if it's something that I made for me. It is SO gross. Why doesn't he just finish chewing?
He's a baby. Babies do that. I'm pretty sure it's just a stage that you have to weather. :o)
ReplyDeleteBabies TOTALLY do that!! They are all about immediate gratification. If they see something they want, they want it NOW, not after they are done chewing, but RIGHT NOW!!! It's gross, yes, but to tell you the truth, I have also always found it kind of amusing when my kids have done it as babies!
ReplyDelete