Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Henry Turns 1!

For breakfast we have corn pancakes and fried pizza dough/donuts. Here he's eating one specially made for him "H." He got some great presents:

He also got 2 cute bath books and a fun pop up book that he loves! He got a big red bouncy ball. He got nice pajamas and other outfits that are really cute and needed. He got a light up toy walker (from us) and some adorable little alligator shoes!

For dinner we had lasagna and for dessert-BIRTHDAY CAKE! It was a very delicious pineapple upside down cake that my mom and I made.




And he had fun spending time with Poppy, Nanna and Aunt Dana (sorry I don't have a complete picture with him and Dana).


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Henry! I would have called, but I figured he was a bit young to appreciate a birthday phone call...anyhow, looks like you guys had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Henry had such a wonderful first birthday!!

    ReplyDelete