Friday, December 18, 2009

Music

I wish I knew how to put music on my blog. I'm not even sure what songs I would put on here, but I want to have a song. It makes it so much more fun to look at stuff when there's music there. It gives the page more personality I think. Some blogs have really annoying music though and I stopped going to such people's blogs because the stuff they called music, I couldn't stand to listen to. On the other hand, I go to Robyn's blog sometimes when I've already read it just to listen to the music while I do other things. :) I'm actually listening to her blog music right now while I'm posting on mine. hehehe Does anyone else do this?

3 comments:

  1. Cute Cute header picture! (first of all)
    And second... I'm the same way with music. I like it, but then it can get annoying sometimes...so I haven't had music on mine for a while. In the past I've used playlist.com to create a playlist to easily put on your blog. If you have questions, email or call me... but it's pretty easy (as I remember...) :)

    Love that you have a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katrina, AWESOME picture!!! If you need help with the music thing, give me a call (if you don't call Katria first :) and I'll walk you through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - I just read the part where you listen to my music - thanks!! I'm glad you like it! And yeah, I've totally done that... :)

    ReplyDelete